Saturday 19 February 2011

Robert Pattinson and Reese Witherspoon’s role change

While Robert Pattinson and Reese Witherspoon may be playing each other’s love interest in ‘Water fro Elephants,’ they were once cast as mother and son.
In the 2004 film ‘Vanity Fair,’ Pattinson was to play Witherspoon’s son, despite only a ten-year age difference, states Entertainment Tonight. Pattinson’s scenes reportedly ended up on the cutting room floor.
However, the two seem to think it was best that way. “Even then, I realized on the set, I was like, I look too old to be playing her son. I mean, that’s probably why I was cut,” Pattinson admitted.
And Witherspoon couldn’t quite imagine him as her son either: “He was walking down this corridor and I turned to the director, and I said, ‘That’s my son? He’s so good looking!’ I was like, ‘He’s so hot!’”
Do you think these two will have chemistry?

No comments:

Post a Comment